As many of you know, I've started to collect a good amount of running shoes but am severely lacking in more versatile shoes for every day cross training. As someone who struggles to find A) shoes that fit B) shoes that support my flat feet C) that don't look like custom orthotics, I was thrilled to have the opportunity to try the new Asics Gel-Fit Sana.
This little shoe fits my large, ski-like foot like a glove without being too tight or constricting. They are so easy to slip-on and go!
- Perfect for cross training, including weight lifting. The shoe is light and doesn't add too much bulk to slow you down. It's almost like working out barefoot, with just the right support.
- There are so many adorable colors - I want them ALL!
- Super trendy design and can easily be worn outside the gym when you are running errands or shopping.
- Breathable and light, no sweaty foot problems here!
- The laces are a bit slippery and tend to come undone. Make sure to double knot them and you should be set!
- I can't run in these for very long. Too minimalist for me but they are probably fine for someone a little more experienced. For the record, the ASICS Gel-Blur are my go-to running shoes. I have two pairs so far and I'm OBSESSED!
So overall, I'm very pleased with the new ASICS Gel-Fit Sana and would highly recommend them! When you pay as much as we do for running shoes, it's essential to have another pair of shoes for your cross training workouts! Consider grabbing a pair of these guys to help you feel light on your feet.
Happy Working Out!
What do you think of the new ASICS? Do you have multiple pairs of shoes for training?
This post is sponsored by FitFluential on behalf of ASICS.