Without further ado, here are 6 things you should know about me (no need to take notes, there won't be a quiz at the end).
1. Where is "Home" for you?
I feel like I have a lot of homes, even though I've lived in the same place all my life. I have my home in Cincinnati - just my mom and I but since I just moved out officially, it's not really my physical home anymore. My physically home here in Indianapolis isn't really a home yet. It feels temporary. What I consider to be my "home away from home," Bloomington, IN and land of my alma mater, is still special to me but also isn't my place anymore. Maybe I'm homeless?
2. One goal you would like to achieve before 2014.
I would like to finally shed the weight I gained in college and reach a healthy point in my life. I think it's essential for my career as a physician and essential to keep up with the rigors of life.
3. What’s your biggest struggle in life?
No thought needed on this one: confidence. I will say that I have made tremendous progress in the last 4-5 years or so but I still lack confidence in myself on a daily basis. I have a crippling ability to underestimate my value and abilities. My lack of confidence has impacted every single area of my life so it's something that I try to work on daily.
4. What hobby would you love to pick up?
There are quite a few things I would love to learn or add to my hobbies. I don't have a good enough attention span to focus my energy on one or two activities which is why I've never really picked up hobbies and stuck with them (unless you count shopping). I would love to pick up photography, birding/hiking, or yoga/meditation.
5. Tell us something we may not know about you?
I am an excellent planner. I can plan and research like no ones business but I'm a terrible executor. I have very little discipline when it comes to actually acting our my plans.
6. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to sublimate three different areas of my life into one: my health and wellness journey, medical school, and life in my twenties. I wanted to be able to stay in touch with my family and friends during this busy time in my life and I also wanted to have something to look back on years from now. I wish I would have started blogging earlier during college. I feel like it would have kept me more accountable and got me in touch with awesome resources. Even though I have less time to spend on my baby blog, I won't be stopping anytime soon!
I'm tagging all of you! Choose from the list of questions below and tell us more about yourself! Feel free to Tweet/Facebook/Comment Below your post!
1. What do you plan on doing with your life a decade from now?
2. Would you rather go back in time or remain where you are in terms of the time of your life?
3. If you were the last person alive besides one other person you get to chose, who would it be?
4. What’s something you hate?
5. What is your usual everyday dress code?
6. Why do you blog?
7. Most comforting place, smell, sound and memory?
8. Your greatest personal achievement.
9. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends?
10. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?