Happy Friday, everyone! I have done about 2 seconds worth of the packing and preparation for this move so far. Basically I plan on doing all of it tomorrow and moving Sunday morning. Cool? Cool.
So far, here are the things I've done besides packing:
1. Watched Sex and the City.
2. Folded my clothes and left them in the middle of my floor.
3. Attempted to sell things at Clothes Mentor and Plato's Closet.
4. Tried to do wedding planning stuff. (I have a specific date/church.venue in mind!)
5. Read no less than 5 magazines.
6. Went shopping for kitchen stuff 3 times.
7. Made this face a lot.
8. Watched Two-A-Days (remember that on MTV?)
9. Attempted to understand "GirlCode"
10. Realized I can't relate to 90% of what is said on GirlCode
11. Ran. (Following my training plan and trying not to skip ahead on mileage!)
12. Started and stopped 5 different blog posts.
13. Texted a bunch of people that are at work and don't have time to talk to me.
14. Named my first three children.
15. Fantasized about winning the lottery and how I would pay someone to pack for me if I did.
16. Counted cracks in the ceiling.
17. Thought about painting my nails.
18. Thought about going for another run.
19. Contemplated not going to medical school and running away to Europe instead.
20. Made a tofu scramble that I found on Andrea's blog A Doctor in the House. I love it!
21. Visited my favorite tumblrs #MedSchoolAppHell, #whatshouldwecallme and #whatshouldwecallmedschool
22. Wondered why I have to wait until October for The Walking Dead.
23. Watched a ton of DailyGrace videos
24. Moved a bunch of boxes from one side of the room to the other. Accomplishing nothing.
25. Wore my tiara and veil around the house.
Will you come pack/move for me, friends?