seven great things about your life
1. I have a loving and supportive family.
2. I am dating my best friend.
3. I wouldn't trade my friends for anything in the world.
4. I'm pursuing my dreams of becoming a physician.
5. I have everything I need to live and thrive.
6. I'm making positive changes in my life.
7. I am getting healthier and happier everyday.
seven things you lack and covet
1. Clear skin & permanent tan
2. A full-ride scholarship
3. An engagement ring
4. Flat abs
5. Unlimited intelligence
6. A never-ending closet of clothes, shoes, makeup, etc.
seven things that make you angry
1. Being late
2. People who can't drive in the rain
4. When you don't get what you pay for.
5. People who don't smile
7. People who tear others down
seven things that you neglect to do
1. Brush my hair
2. Keep my room clean
3. Flossing daily
4. Keep my car clean
5. Stay on top of blog stuff
6. Pre-plan meals
7. Return library books on time
seven worldly material desires
1. Michael Kors watch
2. Lauren Conrad's closet
3. free & unlimited gym membership
4. black on black BMW
5. a big house with a library, window seat, wrap around porch, and spray tan machine. (bahaha)
6. unlimited access to Self or Shape's apparel closet
7. the timeturner from Harry Potter
seven guilty pleasures
1. V-Neck tshirts in every color
2. Coke Zero
3. Nachos/Chips & Dip
4. Online shopping
5. School supplies
7. Social media stalking
seven things you love about love
1. Finding your best friend
2. Laughing all the time
3. Being "understood"
5. Not paying for dinner (half kidding)
6. Adventures/Trying new things
7. If you find the right person, you bring out the best qualities in each other.
What are your seven deadly sins?